- Introduction to electronic prescriptions
- Introduction to the Patient Data Repository
- The Archive of Imaging Data
- Pharmaceutical Database
- My Kanta pages
- Client account
- The delivery of medical certificates to Kela
- Archiving of old patient data
- Deployment of the services
- Kanta-palvelujen käsikirja
- Certified systems
- Professional card
- Use and control of information
- Patient rights
The certification process has changed. 'Certified systems' are now referred to as 'conforming information systems'. A register of such systems is maintained by Valvira. Contact email@example.com for more information about the register and the information systems.
Kela is responsible for ensuring that information systems are Kanta compatible and that they have passed joint testing. The joint testing website contains a list of such information systems.