The deployment of certificates and reports makes progress in stages. The development plan regarding certificates and reports in accordance with the stagewise decree is presented in the publication schedule of the Kanta services.
Forwarding certificates to Kela
Certificates and reports issued by healthcare professionals are recorded in the Patient Data Repository and forwarded with the Kanta services to Kela for benefit processing.
E.g. the following certificates and reports can be forwarded to Kela:
- Medical certificate A SV 6 for sickness allowance
- Medical report B SV 7 (coming in spring 2018)
- Medical certificate D SV 10 for special care allowance for a child
- Medical report SV 97 on the need for special maternity leave
- Certificate SV 75 on pregnancy or postnatal examination
- Certificate SV 67 for compensation for travel expenses
Testing of functionality
Before electronic certificates or reports can be recorded in the Kanta services, the system supplier must test each certificate in accordance with the instructions given by Kela. The system suppliers and Kela are taking part in the testing. Each new certificate must be tested in accordance with the instructions issued by Kela. Link to joint testing.
Deployment of functionality
When a healthcare service starts to archive certificates and reports, at least one healthcare provider must carry out the deployment test with the patient data system in question. The test is carried out with the test personal identity codes in accordance with Kela’s instructions.