The user interface is accessed from the wellbeing app when the user wants to grant access rights for the app for the purpose of recording their wellbeing data in the Kanta PHR or processing their wellbeing data already in Kanta PHR. Further information about the Kanta PHR service is available on the Kanta.fi website.
How accessible is the web service?
The service fulfils the accessibility requirements. (WCAG criteria 2.1 Levels A and AA)
Accessibility requirements do not apply to certain contents
We are not responsible for the functioning of contents produced by other organisations and published on our website.
Give feedback on accessibility
Did you notice an accessibility problem in our service? Please let us know so we can do our best to fix the problem.
Processing of accessibility feedback is coordinated by the Customer Development Unit and IT customer support.
If you notice accessibility issues on the site, please provide feedback in the first instance to us, the webmasters. We will respond within 2 weeks.
If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or if you do not receive a reply within 2 weeks, you can notify the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how you can make a complaint and how the matter will be dealt with.
Contact details of the monitoring authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
- website saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi
- e-mail: email@example.com
- telephone (switchboard): 0295 016 000
We are constantly working to improve accessibility
We will update this statement as and when we correct any problems.
We are committed to improving the accessibility of the online services. We ensure accessibility by measures like the following:
- We take accessibility requirements into account when developing services.
- We invest in the intelligibility of language. The language of online content is checked prior to publication.
- We take accessibility into account in internal practices (e.g. guidelines, testing, and definitions).
- We take accessibility requirements into account as early as the procurement stage.
- We provide accessibility training for our employees.