English-language instructions and links for using the sandbox environments are available in the System Developers section on the Kanta.fi website.
The accessibility of the web service has been assessed by Kela.
How accessible is the web service?
The user interface meant for the processing of resources in sandbox environments fulfils the accessibility requirements to a large extent. (WCAG criteria 2.1 Levels A and AA)
User interfaces meant for the use of authorising sandbox environment do not fulfil the accessibility requirements (WCAG criteria 2.1 Levels A and AA).
In sandbox environments in a user interface meant for the processing of resources, users may still encounter some availability problems. The problems that we are aware of are listed in the following. If you notice a problem in the user interface that is not listed, please let us know.
The contents or functions that are not yet fully accessible:
- On the search page for resources, the buttons for moving around are not shown in the calendar used by the “lastUpdated” and “date” query parameters. (WCAG 3.2.4)
- Resource-specific pages have the search for profile or resource history. There is a calendar for limiting the search, and its buttons for moving around are not shown. (WCAG 3.2.4)
We aim to rectify the above-listed faults by 31 December 2021.
Content that is non-accessible due to unreasonable burden
User interfaces meant for the use of authorising sandbox environment do not currently fulfil the critical accessibility requirements. The current user interfaces are no longer developed, and the user interfaces are due to be renewed in full during 2020–2021. The user interfaces will be made accessible in connection with the renewal. The renewed, accessible user interfaces are intended to be published by 05/2021.
Accessibility requirements do not apply to certain contents
In the user interface meant for the processing of resources, there are links to external websites, the accessibility of which has not been assessed by Kela. These contents are not covered by the accessibility legislation.
Material produced by other organisations
We are not responsible for the functioning of contents produced by other organisations on our website. These kinds of contents include, e.g. data recorded by application suppliers in sandbox environments.
Give feedback on accessibility
Did you notice an accessibility problem in our service? Please let us know so we can do our best to fix the problem.
Processing of accessibility feedback is coordinated by the Customer Development Unit and IT customer support.
If you notice accessibility issues on the site, please provide feedback in the first instance to us, the webmasters. We will respond within 2 weeks.
If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or if you do not receive a reply within 2 weeks, you can notify the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how you can make a complaint and how the matter will be dealt with.
Contact details of the monitoring authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
- website saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone (switchboard): 0295 016 000
We are constantly working to improve accessibility
We will update this statement as and when we correct any problems.
We are committed to improving the accessibility of the online services. We ensure accessibility by measures like the following:
- We take accessibility requirements into account when developing services.
- We invest in the intelligibility of language. The language of online content is checked prior to publication.
- We take accessibility into account in internal practices (e.g. guidelines, testing, and definitions).
- We take accessibility requirements into account as early as the procurement stage.
- We provide accessibility training for our employees.