What to do if you believe you may be infected
- If you suspect that you have coronavirus, make a symptom assessment using the Omaolo website (omaolo.fi) (the service is available in Finnish and Swedish). You can also contact your health care provider by phone.
- My Kanta Pages helps you also during the coronavirus outbreak. If you have not yet done so, please give your consent in My Kanta Pages for healthcare providers to also see your health data that has been recorded by other units.
How to prevent the spread of the coronavirus
- If you get symptoms, go get tested for coronavirus and otherwise stay at home.
- Minimize contacts and remember to keep a distance of
- more than 2 metres to others.
- Wash your hands and cough in your sleeve.
- Wear a mask when you are in places where there are other people.
- Keep the Koronavilkku app on and follow its instructions.
- Get the vaccine when it's your turn
- See more instructions: How to slow down a spread of coronavirus (thl.fi)
Where to get more information
- Coronavirus COVID-19 – Latest updates from the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (thl.fi)
- A national helpline at 0295 535 535 provides general information about the coronavirus. It is open Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 18.00 and on Saturday between 9.00 and 15.00.