No COVID-19 certificates are required in Finland. It is the responsibility of the traveller to find out what kind of requirements and restrictions regarding COVID-19 are in force in the destination country. COVID-19 restrictions are only in force in individual countries.
- Log in to MyKanta at kanta.fi. You can identify yourself using your online banking credentials or similar.
- Select ‘Koronatodistus’ (COVID-19 certificate) from the menu.
- Open the COVID-19 certificate by clicking on the PDF link. If you have a certificate, it will open in a new tab.
- Save the PDF file on your phone or other device, or take a screenshot of it. This will ensure that you will always have the certificate ready when you need it. You can also print the certificate on paper.
The COVID-19 certificate will be visible in MyKanta no later than five days after receiving a vaccination. A test result certificate is usually available within one day of sample collection.
The authenticity of all COVID-19 certificates is verified with a QR code valid for one year from the date on which the certificate was downloaded from MyKanta. After this, a new certificate must be downloaded or printed from MyKanta.
If you do not use MyKanta and you need a vaccination certificate, you can request one from health care services.
MyKanta customer service
- Telephone: 020 634 4588. We are available Monday to Friday between 9 am and 4 pm.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer feedback form