English-language instructions and links for using the sandbox environments are available in the System Developers section on the Kanta.fi website.
The accessibility of the web service has been assessed by Kela.
How accessible is the web service?
The service fulfils the accessibility requirements. (WCAG criteria 2.1 Levels A and AA)
Accessibility requirements do not apply to certain contents
In the user interface meant for the processing of resources, there are links to external websites, the accessibility of which has not been assessed by Kela. These contents are not covered by the accessibility legislation.
Material produced by other organisations
We are not responsible for the functioning of contents produced by other organisations on our website. These kinds of contents include, e.g. data recorded by application suppliers in sandbox environments.
Give feedback on accessibility
Did you notice an accessibility problem in our service? Please let us know so we can do our best to fix the problem.
Processing of accessibility feedback is coordinated by the Customer Development Unit and IT customer support.
If you notice accessibility issues on the site, please provide feedback in the first instance to us, the webmasters. We will respond within 2 weeks.
If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received or if you do not receive a reply within 2 weeks, you can notify the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains in detail how you can make a complaint and how the matter will be dealt with.
Contact details of the monitoring authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
- website saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone (switchboard): 0295 016 000
We are constantly working to improve accessibility
We will update this statement as and when we correct any problems.
We are committed to improving the accessibility of the online services. We ensure accessibility by measures like the following:
- We take accessibility requirements into account when developing services.
- We invest in the intelligibility of language. The language of online content is checked prior to publication.
- We take accessibility into account in internal practices (e.g. guidelines, testing, and definitions).
- We take accessibility requirements into account as early as the procurement stage.
- We provide accessibility training for our employees.