Kanta online schools provide social welfare, health care, and pharmacy professionals and students with information about the Kanta Services and new functionalities. Kanta online schools are available in Finnish and Swedish.
You can complete Kanta online school training courses in an online learning environment implemented on the Moodle platform. You will need to register to access the learning environment. In the learning environment, you can study different Kanta Service modules flexibly and at your own pace.
The training courses can be used as part of organisations’ induction programmes or in the curricula of educational institutions. A separate certificate is issued for completion of the Kanta online school modules.
Subject to certain conditions, the content and materials of the Kanta online schools may also be uploaded to the online school platform used by the organisation. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kanta online school modules that can be completed
At the moment, the following Kanta online school modules can be completed in the learning environment:
- Data sharing practices of social welfare and health care data
- Acting on behalf of a minor – operating models based on decision-making capacity
- Operating practices for the Client Data Archive for the Social Welfare Services
- Operating models for the electronic prescription
- Operating models for the Patient Data Repository
- Operating models for the authorisation for an outsourcing service