In the first phase, the changes required for the management of data sharing with respect to the data in the Patient Data Repository will be implemented. Information about the amended legislation on 16 June in the supplier cooperation material:
Specifications for the Patient Data Repository
The specifications concerning the management of data sharing in the Patient Data Repository will be published in autumn 2021 after the round of comments. The general description of the Management of Data Sharing will be published in the same context.
Commenting of the specifications for the draft versions of the Patient Data Repository
Materials updated on the basis of the changes in the Client Data Act will be published for commenting by the patient data system suppliers and social welfare and healthcare providers during week 34/2021. The specifications circulated for comments are:
- the general description of the management of data sharing
- the functional specifications for the Patient Data Repository
- the technical specifications for the Patient Data Repository.
Joint testing and production readiness
- The Kanta Services will have joint testing readiness two months after the publication of the specifications.
- A version that enables the processing of new declarations of intent is available in the client test environment.
- The Patient Data Repository will function in accordance with the Client Data Act when the act enters into force.
- More detailed schedule for review: Publication schedule
Implementations in social welfare services
The data sharing consent and the right to restrict data sharing will be deployed in the social welfare services after data sharing within the sector has been enabled. However, new information given in the healthcare service will also apply to the Client Data Archive in Social Welfare Services.