Joint testing is carried out on contents in accordance with the publication schedule (in Finnish only), in which case the timetable of joint testing complies with the timetable presented in the publication schedule. The joint testing need may also arise from system changes carried out by the information system supplier or Kela. In that case, the timetable of joint testing is agreed separately.
The Archive of Imaging Data
It is possible to carry out joint testing on radiology and ECG contents in the Archive of Imaging Data.
In the following phases, it is possible to carry out joint testing on the extensions of information contents, which include
- visible light images (fundus images as a pilot)
- oral healthcare imaging.
With respect to Kanta PHR, it is possible to carry out joint testing on implementations in accordance with different FHIR standard versions. New operators are required to have an implementation in accordance with the latest version of the FHIR standard.
Patient Data Repository
In the Patient Data Repository it is possible to carry out joint testing on the following contents:
- archiving and retrieval:
- physiological measurements
- declaration of disclosure
- raising the level of the specification version 2014–2016
- declarations of intent and management of data sharing
- oral healthcare
- Kela’s medical certificates
- certificates in accordance with the Mental Health Act
- medical certificate on fitness to drive
- outsourced service authorisation
- referral and epicrisis
- health and care plan
- utilisation of key structured health data from the Patient Data Management Service
- acting on behalf of a minor.
In the document ‘Joint testing of the contents of the Patient Data Repository’, are described the contents of the Patient Data Repository that are to be jointly tested, the scope of the testing and the testing stages. The document also describes the dependencies between the different kinds of contents and provides tips on how to facilitate the creation of contents for the Patient Data Repository as well as the planning of joint testing of them.
The test cases cover a range of basic test sets for each content. Before the joint testing is started, Kela will in cooperation with the system supplier identify the user profile(s) needed for the joint testing of the patient data system and other data necessary for the testing. This ensures that the test content is comprehensive and focuses on the right aspects.
With respect to the Prescription service, it is possible to carry out joint testing on the implementation in accordance with the latest definition version (in Finnish only).
Testing can be carried out with two different profiles:
- the pharmacy system
- the patient data system.
Archive for social welfare services
In the client data archive for social welfare services, it is possible to carry out the joint testing of the latest definition version of the implementation. Some of the functionalities can be introduced in stages, and the partial implementations can also be joint-tested individually. All functionalities require the use of the latest Valmis-mode schema versions of client and case documents published in Sosmeta (thl.fi) (only in Finnish and Swedish).
- Document archiving, versioning, invalidating and retrieving by profile:
- social care client data processing system
- application that produces information for the client data archive for social welfare services
- application or service that retrieves information from the client data archive for social welfare services
- application or service that delivers to the client data archive for social welfare services
- Structured client report annotations as well as client documents (JSON + XHTML) can be deployed in parts. All new client documents are tested separately. Documents can be tested independently in the client test environment when they are in the Testissä mode in Sosmeta. Joint testing can be started when the documents are in the Valmis mode.
- Use of the service provider's register under register user rights
- Shared case
- Joint connection model.
As a rule, joint testing of the client data archive for social welfare services includes testing steps between the system supplier and Kela, as well as between the customer organisation and Kela. Joint testing of registry user rights also includes cross-testing with another system supplier. Joint testing of a joint connection model may also include cross-testing if the register user right is involved in joining for one or both of the subscribers.
Organisations that have joined by the end of 2022 are able to store Phase 1 client documents until 31 December 2023. After this, the client data archive for social welfare services will no longer receive Phase 1 type data content, but old client documents and Phase 2 or later client documents can be archived in the client data archive (Client document metadata / Document groups, Kanta services manual for social care actors).