The purpose of the round of comments is to collect views of the specifications that have changed as a result of the new Client Data Act. The changes to the specifications are highlighted in the documents.
Please attach to each comment the name of the document being commented, as well as the chapter, the exact section or quotation, and the page number.
Comments must be submitted to Kela by 19 September 2021 at email@example.com.
General description of the management of data sharing, version subject to comments
Functional specifications for the Patient Data Repository, versions subject to comments
- The functional requirements of the Patient Data Repository for information systems in social welfare and healthcare services (pdf) (in Finnish)
- The principles of and the functional specifications for the Patient Data Management Service (pdf) and the appendix of requirements (xlsx) (in Finnish)
- The functional specification for oral healthcare (pdf) (in Finnish)
- Functional specifications for the Archive of Imaging Data (pdf) (in Finnish)
- Functional specification for optometry (pdf) (in Finnish)
- The national electronic patient care system of out-of-hospital emergency medical services: the data content and the functional and requirement specification (pdf) (in Finnish)
- Sharing of a minor’s data with parents or guardians in the healthcare service (pdf) (THL, in Finnish)
Technical specifications for the Patient Data Repository, draft versions
- Patient Data Repository: cases of interface use between the repository and the joining system (in Finnish)
- Medical Records messages in the Patient Data Repository (in Finnish)
- Sample documents and messages of the Patient Data Repository (in Finnish)
- Kanta Services light query interfaces (in Finnish)