The deployment of the Kanta Services requires preparatory measures of the organisation joining the service. The deployment of the Kanta Services is possible only after the following measures have been completed:
- The requirements for data protection and information security practices have been implemented, information security plan has been updated.
- The joining organisation is using a certified system for the use of the Kanta Services and a technical connection for using the Kanta Services.
- The joining organisation has deployed nationally harmonised operating models.
- The employees have been trained in the use of the Kanta Services.
- The administrative measures related to the deployment of the service have been carried out.
- The operating models during production (such as action in the event of disruptions) have been agreed.
Further information about the tasks in preparation for deployment is available in the subpages of this page in Finnish and Swedish.